Mainz vs Union Berlin

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Mainz is likely to win this match with a probability of 45.37%. A win for Union Berlin has a probability of 24.64%, while a draw has a probability of 29.98%. The most likely scoreline for a Mainz win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.73% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.8%. The most probable Union Berlin win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.83%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 13.51%.

This match offers an enticing opportunity for betting on total goals under 2.5, given that the average projected goals calculated by our model stand at 2

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets