Alaves vs. Athletic Bilbao

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances, and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Alaves win with a probability of 39.6%. A win for Athletic Bilbao has a probability of 28.62% and a draw probability of 31.77%. The most likely scoreline for a Alaves win is 1-0 with a probability of 15.89%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 2-0 with a probability of 8.29%. The likeliest Athletic Bilbao win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.77%, while for a drawn scoreline it is 0-0 (15.24%).

You can check out free La Liga predictions on other matches.