Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Getafe is likely to win this match with a probability of 65.85%. A win for Almeria has a probability of 8.32%, while a draw has a probability of 25.83%. The most likely scoreline for a Getafe win is 1-0, with a probability of 24.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 17.66% and 3-0 with a probability of 8.59%. The most probable Almeria win is 0-1 with a probability of 5.59%, while for a drawn scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 16.61%.
This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Getafe’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 1.76, much higher than the 1.52 calculated by our model.
Below are tables with match analyses by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.
Match Result Market By XG
Over and Under Market By XG