Las Palmas vs Cadiz

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Las Palmas is likely to win this match with a probability of 63.37%. A win for Cadiz has a probability of 8.15%, while a draw has a probability of 28.48%. The most likely scoreline for a Las Palmas win is 1-0, with a probability of 26.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 17.33% and 3-0 with a probability of 7.6%. The most probable Cadiz win is 0-1 with a probability of 5.86%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 19.98%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Las Palmas’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 1.95, much higher than the 1.58 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.