Valencia vs Villarreal

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Valencia is likely to win this match with a probability of 53.75%. A win for Villarreal has a probability of 20.11%, while a draw has a probability of 26.14%. The most likely scoreline for a Valencia win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 11.22% and 2-1 with a probability of 9.05%. The most probable Villarreal win is 0-1 with a probability of 8%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.03%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Valencia’s, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.4, much higher than the 1.86 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets