Lens vs Strasbourg

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Bologna is likely to win this match with a probability of 60.73%. A win for Lecce has a probability of 14.94%, while a draw has a probability of 24.32%. The most likely scoreline for a Bologna win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 13.39% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.9%. The most probable Lecce win is 0-1 with a probability of 6.69%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 10.92%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

You may be also interested in other French Ligue 1 predictions.