Nice vs Lens

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Nice is likely to win this match with a probability of 50.16%. A win for Lens has a probability of 21.65%, while a draw has a probability of 28.18%. The most likely scoreline for a Nice win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 10.82% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.42%. The most probable Lens win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.32%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.52%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Nice’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.35, much higher than the 1.99 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.