Bournemouth vs Sheffield United

Bournemouth vs Sheffield United

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Bournemouth is likely to win this match with a probability of 56.5%. A win for Sheffield United has a probability of 17.19%, while a draw has a probability of 26.31%. The most likely scoreline for a Bournemouth win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.58% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.64%. The most probable Sheffield United win is 0-1 with a probability of 7.81%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.61%.

This match presents a compelling opportunity to bet on Sheffield United not to lose the match. Bookmakers are offering average odds of 7.7 for Sheffield United win, higher than our model’s predictions of 4.47 (based on goal statistics) and 5.82 (based on expected goals, or XG, which estimates the likelihood of scoring based on shot quality and location). This discrepancy suggests that bookmakers may be overvaluing the opponent, making Sheffield United a risky, but potentially valuable underdog bet.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets