Nizhny Novgorod vs FC Rostov

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Nizhny Novgorod win with a probability of 52.69%. A win for FC Rostov has a probability of 20.40% and a draw has a probability of 26.91%. The most likely scoreline for a Nizhny Novgorod win is 1-0 with a probability of 15.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (11.22%) and 2-1 (8.80%). The likeliest FK Akhmat win is 0-1 (4.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (6.55%).