Spartak Moscow vs Zenit St. Petersburg

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Spartak Moscow win with a probability of 44.92%. A win for Zenit St. Petersburg has a probability of 25.4% and a draw has a probability of 29.68%. The most likely scoreline for a Spartak win is 1-0 with a probability of 13.06%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (7.92%) and 2-1 (3.3%). The likeliest Zenit win is 0-1 (4.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (1.6%).