Cadiz vs. Girona

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances, and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Cadiz win, with a probability of 38.58%. A win for Girona has a chance of 29.63% and a draw probability of 31.78%. The most likely scoreline for a Cadiz win is 1-0 with a probability of 15.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 7.99% and 2-1 with a probability of 6.88%. The most probable Girona win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.02%, while for a drawn scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 15.12%.

This match is interesting for betting on the home team (Cadiz), as the average odds for a win offered by bookmakers are higher than what our model calculates, with odds at 2.59 compared to around 3.35.

Check out free La Liga predictions on other matches.

Cadiz vs. Girona Betting Tips By XG and Performance