Lille vs Lens

Lille vs Lens Prediction

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Lille is likely to win this match with a probability of 56.42%. A win for Lens has a probability of 13.61%, while a draw has a probability of 29.97%. The most likely scoreline for a Lille win is 1-0, with a probability of 22.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 14.16% and 2-1 with a probability of 6.53%. The most probable Lens win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.28%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 17.96%.

This match presents a compelling opportunity to bet on Lille to win. Bookmakers are offering average odds of 2.15, higher than our model’s predictions of 1.77 (based on goal statistics) and 1.51 (based on expected goals, or XG, which estimates the likelihood of scoring based on shot quality and location). This discrepancy suggests that bookmakers may be overvaluing the opponent, making Lille a potentially valuable bet.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

Find your next winning bet: Our expert predictions for upcoming Ligue 1 matches.