Toulouse vs Lorient

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Toulouse is likely to win this match with a probability of 53.69%. A win for Lorient has a probability of 19.25%, while a draw has a probability of 27.05%. The most likely scoreline for a Toulouse win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 11.72% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.64%. The most probable Lorient win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.41%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.06%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Toulouse’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.2, much higher than the 1.86 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.