Aston Villa vs Crystal Palace

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Aston Villa win with a probability of 44.83%. A win for Crystal Palace has a probability of 23.68% and a draw has a probability of 31.49%. The most likely scoreline for a Aston Villa win is 1-0 with a probability of 17.68%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 2-0 (9.9%) 9%). The likeliest Sheffield United win is 0-1 (6.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.94%).