Sheffield United vs Luton

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Luton is likely to win this match with a probability of 53.75%. A win for Sheffield United has a probability of 20.11%, while a draw has a probability of 26.14%. The most likely scoreline for a Luton win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 11.22% and 2-1 with a probability of 9.05%. The most probable Sheffield United win is 0-1 with a probability of 8%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.03%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Luton’s, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.15, much higher than the 2.5 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.