Tottenham vs Sheffield United

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Tottenham win with a probability of 59.76%. A win for Sheffield United has a probability of 17.04% and a draw has a probability of 23.19%. The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham win is 1-0 with a probability of 13.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (11.84%) and “Any Other Home Win” (10.09%). The likeliest Sheffield United win is 0-1 (6.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.94%).