Bologna vs Genoa

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Bologna will likely win this match with a probability of 43.75%. A win for Genoa has a probability of 26.1%, while a draw has a probability of 30.14%. The most likely scoreline for a Bologna win is 1-0, with a probability of 15.74%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.25% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.72%. The most probable Genoa win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.15%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 13.4%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets