Monza vs Verona

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Monza is likely to win this match with a probability of 46.18%. A win for Verona has a probability of 22.24%, while a draw has a probability of 31.57%. The most likely scoreline for a Monza win is 1-0, with a probability of 18.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 10.39% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.11%. The most probable Verona win is 0-1 with a probability of 11.17%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 16.31%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

You may be also interested in other Italian Seria A predictions.