Roma vs Atalanta

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Roma will likely win this match with a probability of 43.27%. A win for Atalanta has a probability of 24.34%, while a draw has a probability of 32.38%. The most likely scoreline for a Roma win is 1-0, with a probability of 17.94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.54% and 2-1 with a probability of 6.83%. The most probable Atalanta win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.09%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 16.87%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets