Mainz vs Wolfsburg

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Mainz will likely win this match with a probability of 44.79%. A win for Wolfsburg has a probability of 26.15%, while a draw has a probability of 29.05%. The most likely scoreline for a Mainz win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.27% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.16%. The most probable Wolfsburg win is 0-1 with a probability of 10.48%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 13.08%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets