Alaves vs Cadiz

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Alaves is likely to win this match with a probability of 52.57%. A win for Cadiz has a probability of 17.96%, while a draw has a probability of 29.47%. The most likely scoreline for a Alaves win is 1-0, with a probability of 19.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.28% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.56%. The most probable Cadiz win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.29%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 15.08%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets