Rayo Vallecano vs Las Palmas

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Rayo Vallecano is likely to win this match with a probability of 46.35%. A win for Las Palmas has a probability of 26.02%, while a draw has a probability of 27.62%. The most likely scoreline for a Rayo Vallecano win is 1-0, with a probability of 13.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.24% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.69%. The most probable Las Palmas win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.47%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.83%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets