Real Betis vs Alaves Prediction

Real Betis vs Alaves

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Real Betis is likely to win this match with a probability of 52.26%. A win for Alaves has a probability of 17.38%, while a draw has a probability of 30.36%. The most likely scoreline for a Real Betis win is 1-0, with a probability of 20.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.43% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.14%. The most probable Alaves win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.48%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 16.51%.

This match presents a compelling opportunity to bet on Real Betis to win. Bookmakers are offering average odds of 2, higher than our model’s predictions of 1.91 (based on goal statistics) and 1.76 (based on expected goals, or XG, which estimates the likelihood of scoring based on shot quality and location). This discrepancy suggests that bookmakers may be overvaluing the opponent, making Real Betis a potentially valuable bet.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

Find your next winning bet: Our expert predictions for upcoming La Liga matches.