Valencia vs Sevilla Prediction

Valencia vs Sevilla

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Valencia is likely to win this match with a probability of 55.25%. A win for Sevilla has a probability of 17.89%, while a draw has a probability of 26.86%. The most likely scoreline for a Valencia win is 1-0, with a probability of 17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.31% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.54%. The most probable Sevilla win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.15%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.8%.

This match presents a compelling opportunity to bet on Valencia to win. Bookmakers are offering average odds of 2.25, higher than our model’s predictions of 1.61 (based on goal statistics) and 1.81 (based on expected goals, or XG, which estimates the likelihood of scoring based on shot quality and location). This discrepancy suggests that bookmakers may be overvaluing the opponent, making Valencia a potentially valuable bet.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

Find your next winning bet: Our expert predictions for upcoming La Liga matches.