Las Palmas vs. Rayo Vallecano Predictions

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances, and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a draw, with a probability of 50.96%. A win for Rayo Vallecano has a probability of 27.63%, and a win for Las Palmas has a probability of 21.41%. The most likely scoreline for a Rayo Vallecano win is 0-1, with a probability of 20.03%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 0-2 with a probability of 4.66%. The most probable Las Palmas win is 1-0 with a probability of 16.25%, while for a drawn scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 43.06%.

This match offers a good opportunity to bet on a draw, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.2, much higher than the 1.96 calculated by our model.