Las Palmas vs Villarreal

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Las Palmas is likely to win this match with a probability of 47.4%. A win for Villarreal has a probability of 25.57%, while a draw has a probability of 27.02%. The most likely scoreline for a Las Palmas win is 1-0, with a probability of 13.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.31% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.91%. The most probable Villarreal win is 0-1 with a probability of 9%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.66%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Las Palmas win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.6, much higher than the 2.11 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets