Sevilla vs Alaves

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Sevilla is likely to win this match with a probability of 55.31%. A win for Alaves has a probability of 16.59%, while a draw has a probability of 28.1%. The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win is 1-0, with a probability of 19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.95% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.87%. The most probable Alaves win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.47%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 13.94%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets