Real Betis vs Granada

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Real Betis is likely to win this match with a probability of 68.11%. A win for Granada has a probability of 10.79%, while a draw has a probability of 21.09%. The most likely scoreline for a Real Betis win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 15.15% and “Any Other Home Win” with a probability of 11.63%. The most probable Granada win is 0-1 with a probability of 5.09%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 9.41%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets