Villarreal vs Mallorca

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Cadiz is likely to win this match with a probability of 47.4%. A win for Valencia has a probability of 25.57%, while a draw has a probability of 27.02%. The most likely scoreline for a Cadiz win is 1-0, with a probability of 13.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.31% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.91%. The most probable Valencia win is 0-1 with a probability of 9%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.66%.

This match offers an enticing opportunity for betting on total goals over 2.5, given that the average projected goals calculated by our model stand at 3.35.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets