Metz vs Toulouse

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Metz is likely to win this match with a probability of 37.54%. A win for Toulouse has a probability of 29.78%, while a draw has a probability of 32.67%. The most likely scoreline for a Metz win is 1-0, with a probability of 15.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 7.8% and 2-1 with a probability of 6.5%. The most probable Toulouse win is 0-1 with a probability of 13.65%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 16.39%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Metz’s win or not lose, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.15, much higher than the 2.66 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets