Brest vs Montpellier

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Brest is likely to win this match with a probability of 53.77%. A win for Montpellier has a probability of 20.77%, while a draw has a probability of 25.46%. The most likely scoreline for a Brest win is 1-0, with a probability of 13.82%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 10.79% and 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The most probable Montpellier win is 0-1 with a probability of 7.64%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.93%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets