Monaco vs Reims

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Monaco is likely to win this match with a probability of 48.36%. A win for Reims has a probability of 24.01%, while a draw has a probability of 27.62%. The most likely scoreline for a Monaco win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.92% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.71%. The most probable Reims win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.26%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 12.7%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets