Marseille vs Strasbourg

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Marseille is likely to win this match with a probability of 71.08%. A win for Strasbourg has a probability of 8.37%, while a draw has a probability of 20.54%. The most likely scoreline for a Marseille win is 1-0, with a probability of 18.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 17.01 and “Any Other Home Win” with a probability of 11.37%. The most probable Strasbourg win is 0-1 with a probability of 4.67%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 10.19%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets