Montpellier vs Lyon

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Montpellier is likely to win this match with a probability of 42.87%. A win for Lyon has a probability of 22.68%, while a draw has a probability of 34.44%. The most likely scoreline for a Montpellier win is 1-0, with a probability of 19.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.65% and 2-1 with a probability of 6.02%. The most probable Lyon win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.56%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 20.15%.

This match presents an excellent opportunity to consider betting on Montpellier not to lose, as bookmakers are offering average odds of 2.8 for it’s win, which is higher than the 2.33 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

You may be also interested in other French Ligue 1 predictions.