Nice vs Monaco

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Nice is likely to win this match with a probability of 51.61%. A win for Monaco has a probability of 20.66%, while a draw has a probability of 27.73%. The most likely scoreline for a Nice win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.2%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 11.19% and 2-1 with a probability of 8.52%. The most probable Monaco win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.94%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.34%.

This match presents an excellent opportunity to consider betting on Nice to win the match, as bookmakers are offering average odds of 2.3 for Nice’s win, which is higher than the 1.87 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

You may be also interested in other French Ligue 1 predictions.