Nice vs Metz

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Nice will likely win this match with a probability of 75.06%. A win for Metz has a probability of 4.18%, while a draw has a probability of 20.75%. The most likely scoreline for a Nice win is 1-0, with a probability of 25.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 21.31% and 3-0 with a probability of 12.01%. The most probable Metz win is 0-1 with a probability of 3.17%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 14.89%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets