Reims vs Nantes

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Reims will likely win this match with a probability of 59.32%. A win for Nantes has a probability of 17.21%, while a draw has a probability of 23.46%. The most likely scoreline for a Reims win is 1-0, with a probability of 13.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 11.83% and “Any Other Home Win” with a probability of 9.7%. The most probable Nantes win is 0-1 with a probability of 6.38%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 11.04%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets