Nottingham Forest vs Everton

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Nottingham Forest is likely to win this match with a probability of 53.69%. A win for Everton has a probability of 19.25%, while a draw has a probability of 27.05%. The most likely scoreline for a Nottingham win is “Any Other Home Win“, with a probability of 10.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 with a probability of 9.21% and 1-0 with a probability of 7.2%. The most probable Everton win is 1-2 with a probability of 7.22%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 10.2%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Nottingham Forest’s win, with bookmakers offering average odds of 2.85, much higher than the 2.14 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.