Bologna vs Atalanta

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Bologna is likely to win this match with a probability of 35.31%. A win for Atalanta has a probability of 32.32%, while a draw has a probability of 32.36%. The most likely scoreline for a Bologna win is 1-0, with a probability of 15%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 2-0 with a probability of 7.13%. The most probable Atalanta win is 0-1 with a probability of 14.13%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 15.78%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.