Juventus vs Udinese

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Juventus is likely to win this match with a probability of 71.72%. A win for Udinese has a probability of 8.04%, while a draw has a probability of 20.23%. The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win is 1-0, with a probability of 18.72%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 17.31% and “Any Other Home Win” with a probability of 11.64%. The most probable Udinese win is 0-1 with a probability of 4.47%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 10.13%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

You may be also interested in other Italian Seria A predictions.