Sassuolo vs Torino

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Sassuolo is likely to win this match with a probability of 36.48%. A win for Torino has a probability of 33.18%, while a draw has a probability of 30.33%. The most likely scoreline for a Sassuolo win is 1-0, with a probability of 13.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 7.19% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.16%. The most probable Torino win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.75%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 13.51%.

This match presents an excellent opportunity to consider betting on Sassuolo to win the match, as bookmakers are offering average odds of 3.2 for Sassuolo’s win, which is higher than the 2.74 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets

You may be also interested in other Italian Seria A predictions.