Freiburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Freiburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Freiburg is likely to win this match with a probability of 37.35%. A win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a probability of 36.85%, while a draw has a probability of 25.8%. The most likely scoreline for a Freiburg win is 1-0, with a probability of 9.09%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 2-1 with a probability of 8.3%. The most probable Eintracht Frankfurt win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.01%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 12.24%.

This match also offers an opportunity for betting on total goals over 2.5, given that the average projected goals calculated by our model stand at 3.38 (based on XG).

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets