Wolfsburg vs. Eintracht Frankfurt

Our analysis of all available data, including XG, recent performances, and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Wolfsburg win with a probability of 50.39%. A win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a probability of 12.1% and a draw has a probability of 37.5%. The most likely scoreline for a Wolfsburg win is 1-0 with a probability of 26.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 12.63% and 2-1 with a probability of 3.99%. The likeliest Eintracht Frankfurt win is 0-1 with a probability of 8.97%, while for a drawn scoreline it is 0-0 (28.39%).

This match is interesting for betting on draw, as the average odds offered by bookmakers are higher than what our model calculates, with odds at 2.67 compared to around 3.7.

Check out free Bundesliga predictions on other matches.