Getafe vs Rayo Vallecano

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Getafe is likely to win this match with a probability of 38.97%. A win for Rayo Vallecano has a probability of 15.75%, while a draw has a probability of 45.27%. The most likely scoreline for a Getafe win is 1-0, with a probability of 24.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 8.36% and 2-1 with a probability of 2.74%. The most probable Rayo Vallecano win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.01%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 36.71%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on draw, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.15, much higher than the 2.21 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets