Real Sociedad vs Alaves

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Real Sociedad is likely to win this match with a probability of 72.27%. A win for Alaves has a probability of 7.57%, while a draw has a probability of 20.15%. The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win is 1-0, with a probability of 19.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 17.74% and “Any Other Home Win” with a probability of 11.53%. The most probable Alaves win is 0-1 with a probability of 4.35%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 10.47%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets