Mallorca vs Betis

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Mallorca is likely to win this match with a probability of 42.56%. A win for Betis has a probability of 25.82%, while a draw has a probability of 31.62%. The most likely scoreline for a Mallorca win is 1-0, with a probability of 16.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 9.18% and 2-1 with a probability of 7.13%. The most probable Betis win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.03%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 15.48%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets