Mallorca vs Sevilla

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that most likely a draw is full-time result of Mallorca vs Sevilla match, with a probability of 39.94%. A win for Sevilla has a probability of 32.11%, while a win for Mallorca has a probability of 27.95%. The most likely scoreline for a Sevilla win is 0-1, with a probability of 18.62%. The next most likely scoreline for that outcome is 0-2 with a probability of 6.38%. The most probable Mallorca win is 1-0 with a probability of 16.78%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 27.16%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on a draw, with bookmakers offering average odds of 3.2, much higher than the 2.5 calculated by our model.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.