Real Betis vs Real Madrid

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Real Betis is likely to win this match with a probability of 36.1%. A win for Real Madrid has a probability of 21.71%, while a draw has a probability of 42.19%. The most likely scoreline for a Real Betis win is 1-0, with a probability of 21.67%. The most probable Real Madrid win is 0-1 with a probability of 14.66%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 31.11%.

This match offers an excellent opportunity to bet on Real Betis to not lose the match.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.