Lille vs Le Havre

Lille vs Le Havre

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that Lille is likely to win this match with a probability of 70.8%. A win for Le Havre has a probability of 7.43%, while a draw has a probability of 21.76%. The most likely scoreline for a Lille win is 1-0, with a probability of 21.39%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 18.27% and 3-0 with a probability of 10.4%. The most probable Le Havre win is 0-1 with a probability of 4.63%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 0-0 with a probability of 12.52%.

This match presents a compelling opportunity to bet on Lille to win. Bookmakers are offering average odds of 1.51, higher than our model’s predictions of 1.41 (based on goal statistics) and 1.3 (based on expected goals, or XG, which estimates the likelihood of scoring based on shot quality and location). This discrepancy suggests that bookmakers may be overvaluing the opponent, making Lille a potentially valuable bet.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets