PSG vs Brest

Based on XG, scored goals, recent performances, and player stats, our analysis suggests that PSG will likely win this match with a probability of 67.41%. A win for Brest has a probability of 12%, while a draw has a probability of 20.58%. The most likely scoreline for a PSG win is 1-0, with a probability of 14.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 with a probability of 13.87% and “Any Other Home Win” with a probability of 13.03%. The most probable Brest win is 0-1 with a probability of 4.96%, while for a draw scoreline, it is 1-1 with a probability of 9.58%.

The following tables display match analyses categorized by match result, over/under, and correct score markets.

William Hill

Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets


Get a €100 Bonus + €30 in Free Bets


Get 100% Up To €100 + €15 in Free Bets